Tuesday, December 05, 2006

To Be, The Grinch

To Be, The Grinch!

It's Xmas time, that's not so swell!
If you be nice, I'll ring your bell!
Don't give out gifts, or candy bars.
I'll knock your head off, clear to Mars!

Don't sing a song, that I can hear.
I'll slosh you with, a can of beer!
Don't wear some stupid, old red coat.
Pretend you're not an old gray goat!

It's not the time of year I like!
For me no gifts, no trees with light!
No cheers, no wreaths, no wish for me,
A happy new year, not to be!

A Grinch I am, and so I'll stay!
And as a Grinch, I'll have my way!
I'll be so mean, that all will know,
That no one else, could go so low!

And why, you say, I'm such a Grinch?
Why screw my face up, in a pinch?
To add some drama, to the season,
And that's just that, no other reason!

No comments: